Face to Face Communication With Andea Electronics Clients in India Smart Expo

Date:2019-10-10

Invited by our clients in India, Andea Electronics team took half a month business trip to India during September 22nd to October 3rd.

As the biggest and most professional RFID smart cards and technology exhibition in India, we should go there to have a face to face communication with those important RFID products and solution exhibitiors.

RFID is still developing slowly in India, but after communicatino with the exhibitors, we believe RFID will play an important role in "Made in India", not only in RFID production automation, but also the RFID library automation, RFID warehouse management, RFID jewelry management, RFID attendance management to quicked the India's industrialization steps.

After the exhibition, we flied to Ahmedabad - Bangalore - Chennai - Kolkata - New Delhi to provide technical support for their RFID library projects and have a deep exchange with our clients. It is a honor that our products is applied in so many libraries in India and admired by our clients for our quality and service.

With 11 years experien in RFID reader and antenna research & development,
Guangzhou Andea Electronics Technology Co., Ltd. has been one of the most professional RFID hardware solution companies in China.
marketing@gzandea.com

86-20-32039550
FOLLOW US
Room 401, Building H, Jingye 3rd Street,
Yushu Industrial Park, Economic And Technological Development Zone, Guangzhou

TALK TO US