Andea Electronics Visited IFLA WLIC 2019

Date:2019-08-30

In order to learn more about the library market and librarians' need, to find out how RFID technology could help and improve their work effiency and service to library patrons, Andea Electronics took a visit to IFLA WLIC 2019 held in Athens, Greece during 19~25 August.

At there, we found many excellent library management system suppliers also our important clients RFID library solution companies.

After long time communication with the RFID library solution providers and important meetings with the librarians, we got a lot of useful information and it was quite helpful for us to think about how to provide better products for the libraries to realize RFID library automation.

After the congress, we visited a few local libraries in Anthens including National Book Center of Greece, Library of Οικονομικό Πανεπιστήμιο Αθηνών, Library of Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences and America School of Studies at Athens.

With 11 years experien in RFID reader and antenna research & development,
Guangzhou Andea Electronics Technology Co., Ltd. has been one of the most professional RFID hardware solution companies in China.
marketing@gzandea.com

86-20-32039550
FOLLOW US
Room 401, Building H, Jingye 3rd Street,
Yushu Industrial Park, Economic And Technological Development Zone, Guangzhou

TALK TO US