Company Travel to Celebrate Ten Years Anniversary of Andea Electronics

Date:2017-06-26

To bring innovational products in RFID field, GO HIGHER , GO FARTHER ...

In order to celebrate Andea Electronics ten years anniversary, we have a happy trip to Dongjiang Lake and Mangshan International Forest Park in Chenzhou, Hunan province from June 22 to June 24.

Andea Electronics is a well known RFID reader & antenna research and development , production, sales and solution providing high-tech company. After ten years development, we have been the leading role with numbers of patented technologies in RFID industry like in the field of RFID library management, RFID attendance management, RFID jewelry management, RFID production automation, RFID healthy, etc. We would wish to grow better and stronger with our team to bring more better products to our clients in the future.

With 11 years experien in RFID reader and antenna research & development,
Guangzhou Andea Electronics Technology Co., Ltd. has been one of the most professional RFID hardware solution companies in China.
marketing@gzandea.com

86-20-32039550
FOLLOW US
Room 401, Building H, Jingye 3rd Street,
Yushu Industrial Park, Economic And Technological Development Zone, Guangzhou

TALK TO US